Monday 2 May 2011

Reviews, reviews, where are you?

Well hello my lovelies. So, how are you? Really? How interesting. OK, back on me.

Sorry to Miranda Hart for stealing her material there.

Apologies to you, the loyal reader(s) for the lack of updates of late. I'm moving back to Guernsey from London, where I have been living this past earth year. London, you may have heard of it? Fair sized down in the south east of the land of the Angles. Hopefully, once settled back into island life, updates will resume a little more often. Plus there's a few bits of good musical shit coming our way (even if the first of these, Patrick Doyle's score to Thor, has been a bit of a disappointment) which I clearly must pontificate on.

In the meantime, live long and prosper, bitch. As Vulcan youths say.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun moving back to Grsy

Tom said...

...and yes I'm crap and slow at reading and responding to comments! Cheers Orlando, all moved, so hopefully reviews will commence again shortly.